The preliminary report on the ongoing research project titled “Evaluating the effectiveness of Homeopathy as adjuvant therapy for Sickle Cell Disorder among PVTGs” being undertaken at Government Homeopathic Medical College & Hospital, Bhopal (M.P.) INDIA – Prof. Dr Nisanth KM Nambison (Principal Investigator) is a promising step towards a good scientific study in Homeopathy.
The said study is the Largest Homeopathic study in terms of funding and sample size.
Several FIRST TIMERS in the above said homeopathic research:
- The researchers have an agreement signed with WHO (World Health Organisation) Switzerland for QoL (Quality of Life) BREF.
- They have collaborated with institutes of International repute, Indian Council of Medical Research-National Institute of Research In Tribal Health (ICMR-NIRTH), Jabalpur & All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS),Bhopal for the study with several specialist & scientists joining as co-investigators in the study.
- They also collaborated with IISc (Indian Institute of Science) Bangalore and we have developed an indigenous diagnostic technique for PoC (Point of care) diagnosis of sickle cell disease.
- Collaborated with CSR-AMPRI (Advanced material and processes research institute) GoI Bhopal and we are developing set up to record the signals emitted by magnetic photons from homeopathic medicines.
- This research study received the government of India and M.P funding of Half a million dollars (4 crore INR).
- They are working on a huge sample size of 1650 participants. Some 25000 Participants are being screened.
- First phase Screening for recruitment of participants in the Homeopathic study done on 10,000+ people in remote tribal villages of the state of Madhya Pradesh.
- A provisional diagnosis of Sickle Cell Disease of 900+ patients done via blood test so far and still continuing.
- One Medical officer, one homeopathic project manager, four Junior Homeopathic Medical officers and 15 paramedical staff recruited at remote tribal villages of the state of Madhya Pradesh for research-related activities.
- Homeopathic Doctor Nisanth Nambison and His Wife Dr.Smita Nambison invented and patented GIP (Genetic Inheritance Prediction) Cards in Medical science now being lauded by allopathic doctors and scientists.